Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Marina Weight Loss' FAQ page.
Our questions and answers are designed in a way to respond the more frequent questions about weight loss surgery. To make it easier to you we categorized the questions and answers. You will find a category destined to each surgical procedure we offer and we destined a category to bariatric surgery in general as well as obesity and weight loss. Feel free to browse the categories and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us: (310) 577-5540.
- Life Before Surgery
- What medical insurances are accepted for bariatric surgery
- How to get bariatric surgery on a tight budget?
- How to Request a Consultation for Bariatric Surgery?
- Life After Surgery
- Qualifying for Bariatric Surgery
- I have Medicare where should I go for gastric bypass
- What foods are safe for gastric bypass patients?
- Can I get pregnant and have kids after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Who qualifies for gastric sleeve?
- What are the post gastric sleeve complications?
- How long is a person out of work after Lap Band Surgery?
- What is the cost of Lap Band?
- Can I have Lap Band if my BMI is higher than 40?
- Can I change my mind? From Lap Band to Gastric Bypass?
Ask L.A. Bariatrics a question!
Is Weight Loss Surgery
Right For You?
Submit your information and someone from our office will contact you shortly
Nearby Locations we serveSee all our locations
Marina Weight Loss is a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence. Read More...
Dr. Jeremy Korman
Dr. Korman is the medical director and chief surgeon at Marina Weight Loss. As a leading weight loss surgeon, he has performed more than 1,000 weight loss procedures. Read More...
Dr. Mona Misra
Monali Misra, M.D., is an experienced and respected bariatric surgeon on the staff of Marina Weight Loss. She has performed thousands of weight loss surgeries on patients in the United States and is a specialist in minimally invasive techniques. Read More...